After two years at the corner of Wells and Randolph, Motion PR has a new corner office at LaSalle and Wacker. As of May 1, we occupy the three top floors of the Lasalle-Wacker Building; you can definitely spot our building in the Chicago Skyline. Other office fun factoids include:
- The architectural firm Holabird-Root designed the art deco, limestone and granite building, which was completed for office occupancy in 1930.
- Motion PR, which occupies the 39th, 40th and 41st floors, provides 360-degree panoramic views of the City.
- Sally Rand, a famous burlesque dancer and actress, once rented the 41st floor as her private dance studio.
- The building served as backdrop for the 2005 film, “Batman Begins.”
- We are kitty corner from the Merchandise Building, located at the junction of the Chicago River‘s branches.
- If you take a Shoreline Cruise on the Chicago River, you can locate us between the Builders Building and Waterview Tower buildings. (Remember to look up and wave to Motion PR’s founder and principal, Kimberly Eberl. She always waves back; sometimes blows kisses.)
Read more about our incredible growth, recent promotions and hires, as well as the current office space in Crain’s Chicago Business and PR Week. You can also check out the full release here, but before you do, check out the below photo gallery.