By Bruce Kennedy
October was a busy month at MPR. Between raising awareness about breast cancer with Cancer Treatment Centers of America and lighting the LaSalle Street Bridge in Chicago bright pink with Komen Chicago, we had our hands full. While we weren’t painting Chicago pink we were spreading cheer with the Universoul Circus and Ana Belaval and building some cool robots with RobotCity Workshop and Marcus LeShock on WGN’s Around Town.
We had a quite a few knocks on our door this month but they weren’t all trick-or-treaters. We’re happy to announce the following clients joined our team to make the headlines for the months to come:
- Quantum Institute: The revolutionary, medically accepted brain-mapping technology provides concussion treatment using cutting-edge virtual and augmented reality technology paired with neurodiagnostics. The technology offers unmatched clarity regarding the location and severity of concussions that support in coaches and training staff in making safe return-to-play decisions for athletes.
- Viral Events: Dedicated to creating amazing life experiences that can be shared with friends and family, Viral Events is most famous for their signature Run or Dye the “Worlds Most Colorful 5k,” and the new run series Bad Prom.
- Ohyo: In 2008 Guy Jeremiah, an environmental scientist, came up with the idea for a collapsible water bottle after witnessing first-hand the environmental damage caused by one use plastic water bottles. The collapsible bottles come in a multitude of colors and are perfect for anyone on the go.
- Us TOO: Us TOO International Prostate Cancer Education and Support Network has been a world leader in prostate cancer education and awareness for more than 20 years.
- Samata LLC: Samata uses clear simple design thinking to solve today’s strategic brand challenges. They have accumulated design and branding specialist for all over the globe and work with everything from international clients to local nonprofits.
Despite our busy work schedules we found a few free minutes in between calls to our favorite media members and client meetings for some quality bonding time as a team where we shared a few laughs, stories and good times. We even got a little festive with Halloween decorations and a full bowl of candy favorites. Stay tuned for updates on the work we’re doing with our new, current and future clients!
Post by: [googleplusauthor]