By: Val Galassini
June flew by, but not without leaving a mark! From internal promotions, to gaining several new clients to big events and huge publicity for current clients, we had a lot happening over here at Motion PR.
- Erin McGraw was promoted to an Account Executive. Erin has been a huge asset to the team, working on clients from Red Bull and Celebrity Cruises to CLMA and Tree Nuts. Her great personality and strong work ethic have allowed her to foster great relationships with all of her clients and teammates. Congratulations, Erin!
- Datascope Analytics is a Chicago based data science and design company with a unique approach to helping companies understand the value of their data. They work with clients to create visualization or prototype tools that maximize business value.
- Celebrity Cruises is consistently ranked among the top cruise lines in the world, with luxurious ships sailing to Europe, Australia, Hawaii, the Caribbean, Asia, Alaska and more.
- Simon Malls is a global leader in retail real estate ownership, management and development. Their properties include Woodfield Mall, Gurnee Mills, Orland Square Mall, River Oaks Center and many, many more.
- GH Fit Labs is an exercise facility with the goal of changing the mind, energy, body and lifestyle of its clients.
- Live One is a digital entertainment company that connects major media partners to advanced technology, revolutionizing digital media consumption.
- Festival of the Horse & Drum is the fastest growing multicultural, multimedia equestrian event in the country meant to give all horse lovers a place to come together and enjoy the beauty of the horse in a family friendly environment.
- AKA Media creates content for Video, Radio, Web, TV and Social Media Campaigns with big name clients including got milk?, Oscar Mayer and Oreo.
- AKTA’s founder, John Roa, won the James Tyree Emerging Business Leadership Award
- Our new client, Celebrity Cruises, kicked off quickly this month, launching the Lawncierge at Ravinia Festivals and sponsoring the Encompass Championship.
- Cancer Treatment Center for America had their Celebrate Life event on June 6th, where over 300 Celebrants were recognized as five-year survivors. MPR secured over 30 placements for the event, including a great story in the Lake County News Sun.
- The Ed Paschke Art Center had a very successful grand opening June 22nd
- Viral Events visited 20 different markets in the U.S. and Canada over the course of June. In total, MPR secured over 60 placements for their events.